1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
OROSAN, S.A. is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’S personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
Why do we treat your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are:
- Forwarding of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to his products and services, or those of his collaborators or suppliers, with whom he has reached some promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- To carry out market studies and statistical analyses.
- To process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE.
- To send the online newsletter, about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why can we treat your personal data?
- Because the treatment is legitimated by article 6 of the GDPR in the following way:
- With the consent of the USER: sending of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: to carry out market research, statistical analysis, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or there are legal prescriptions dictating their custody and when it is no longer necessary to do so, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymisation of the data or their total destruction.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our suppliers of services related to communications, with which the LIABILITY PERSON has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
OROSAN, S.A.. c/ Zamora, 24-28 – 37002 Salamanca (Spain). Email: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, accept expressly and freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The LIABILITY MANAGER informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary to provide an optimal service to the USER. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the PERSON IN CHARGE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data for which he is responsible, and clearly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE party guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on the guarantees of privacy, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through OROSAN, S.A.. c/ Zamora, 24-28 – 37002 Salamanca (Spain). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org